↵ Delicious pizza wall of fame
Hi, I tweet about pizza a lot and hack on OpenBSD some. Below is a list of generous people who have sent delicious pies my way over the years. If you too want to have your name immortalized amongst the top pepperonis, donate to my pizza fund! If you have done so in the past, feel free to contact me. You know who you are.. ♥
If you would prefer to not to be listed, don't worry. I will only add those who explictly agree to be on this page. Bitcoin address is on the right if you prefer made up Internet monies. If Pizza is not really your thing (AS-IF!), I also have an Amazon wishlist, which helps me with some of the more expensive items! Thanks!
Goals: I'm currently receiving 5* pizzas per month! Please help me reach my goals!* For the sake of this list, 1 pizza = $20
5 pizzas is 1 more than 4, and with 5 pizzas, I could eat pizza for an entire week!
- 10 pizzas* would pay for my Internet for a month
- 20 pizzas* would pay the rest of my utilities (minus rent)
- 50 pizzas* would pay my rent
- 60 pizzas* equals one ThinkPad
- 100 pizzas* would allow me to purchase the things I need to comfortably hack on OpenBSD
- 200 I am become sentient pizza.
- 201 I start eating only at Arby's.
- 202 I start eating pizzas again.
- Jordan Earls (@earlzdotnet)
- Mischa Peters (@mischapeters)
- Tom Smyth (@ogmaconnect1)
- Jason Barbier (@Slaughterhut)
- Dave Polaschek (@DavePolaschek)
- John Browning (@linuxjeb)
- Tuomo Sahipakka (@tuomosa)
- Roman Zolotarev (@romanzolotarev)
- Andrew Vieyra (@andrewvieyra)
- David CARLIER (@devnexen)
- Sng (@scarynetworkguy)
- Gonzalo L. Rodriguez (gonzalo@)
- Francis (@kayiwa)
- Meghan H. (@0x0ddc0ffee)
- Sean Cody (@nullstream)
- Shawn Shifflett (@ShawnShiff)
- Jeroen Janssen (@h3artbl33d)
- Roman Zolotarev
- Anonymous intrinsic motivator
Thank you all. Wholeheartedly!
Canadian pizza prices breakdown
- ≥ $15-20 CAD = large pizza w/toppings + tax/delivery
- ≥ $15 CAD = large pizza
- ≥ $10 CAD = medium pizza, take-out
- ≥ $5 CAD = a slice, take-out
Pizza encourages me to hack, and it feeds me, too. :-)
Copyright © 2018 Bryan Steele.
Pizza fund: 19zPPyXYgvYuus7KvV8tMVMTTpSXvVkjBD